Sunday, August 15, 2010

My 2nd Grader!!!

I can't believe Madison is starting 2nd grade!! It seems like just yesterday we counted down all summer until her first day of kindergarten! She was so excited. Looking back now she looks so young... my baby is growing up!
Last year we were just as excited - even with the rain! We ended up having a rough year, but I'm hoping we both learned a lot from it and that this year will be even better because of it!
Fast forward to this year. Thursday night was Meet the Teacher night. We found out on Wednesday that her teacher this year is Mrs. Scott. She was so excited to see who all was in her class! It is amazing to see how far she has come and how fast she is growing. Don took this picture and I love it! It is very interesting and she is so darn cute!
Here she is with her teacher, Mrs. Scott that night. I'm so excited for her to have a new experience this year. She is such a sweet little girl and I can't wait to see where we go this year!!!

No comments: