Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of School!!

I can't believe my little girl is starting 2nd grade! It just seems like time is flying by faster and faster. She had quite a rough year last year, so she wasn't that excited about summer ending or starting a new school year, but I know this year will be better! I prayed all summer long for God to give her the teacher that would be the best for her, not just one particular teacher that she or I wanted.

The first day of school was red day, so we tried to find an outfit that we would both like that had at least a little red in it. This is what we came up with. I think she looks so cute!!

Here she is posing in our driveway. We were waiting on Don to move his car. We always take her picture in front of this one particular tree at our house and we couldn't do that because his car was in the way. ;-)

Here she is with her backpack she picked out. She is getting so grown up!

Waiting at the corner for the school bus. She is the only kid picked up at our stop, so it can be lonely.

Getting on the bus, ready for her first day... I love you Madison and I pray that you have a fantastic year!!! You deserve it!!!

No comments: