Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Madison!!

7 years ago today at 7:00 in the morning I gave birth to a baby girl who weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces!! Madison Grace Engel, our first baby and first daughter. What a whirlwind it has been ever since! Now 7 years later, she is in first grade and learning all kinds of new things.


Tonight to celebrate, Madison chose Steak n Shake for dinner and then she got to open her presents. Here are the girls drinking their dessert after dinner...

And here are some pictures of Madison's gifts from us. The main item she really wanted (and what Daddy really wanted to get her) was a real, pink guitar!! Here she is learning to play it...



I can't believe 7 years has past already, and so quickly! I hope the next 7 slow down, but some how I doubt that! Happy Birthday Madison!!! Mommy loves you so much and is so happy to be able to call you my daughter!!!

No comments: