Monday, April 25, 2011

Preschool Concert with Stephen Fite

As some of you may know, I recently had my hard drive crash. Because of this I thought I had lost all my pictures from the last couple of months, but when I was going through my pictures on my camera from Easter, I found some more! So... here is a couple of catch up blogs before Easter. Thanks for keeping up with us!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's preschool class recently went to a Stephen Fite concert. I had never heard of him, but he obviously has quite a following with preschool age kids! It was held at TPAC and we had to get there an hour early to get good seats. So what did they all do while waiting that hour? Play on their DS of course! I didn't get a picture of Taegan too, but all 5 kids sat there like this playing DS. Crazy stuff!!

The kids really enjoyed the concert. He does have some pretty catchy songs. Here is Lily clapping along to one of them.



More singing.


Here is Stephen. He is quite the colorful guy!!


Any time they were told they could get down and dance, Preston and Taegan were so excited. Here are a couple of pictures of some of their dancing!



They have some great moves!!



No comments: