Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A little behind...

So, obviously I'm a little behind on my blog. We have had an eventful couple of months - a visit to my parent's house over spring break, Easter, our niece Elsie's birthday party at Wonderscope museum, the Kings Kids Choir at our church had their performance the end of April, we decided to put our house on the market, got it ready to be listed and then took it off the market all in less than 2 weeks!! Then I immediately went into garage sale mode. I always tell myself I'm not going to procrastinate, but in the end I always do. So, I had to price a huge amount of stuff and then get it all organized. The sale went great, but it is such a big, messy process!! Throw in Don's birthday and Mother's day and wow, I'm exhausted just typing it all up!! I think that pretty much gets you up to date with the Engel family. Here are some pictures to help you get caught up, starting with the most recent event (because I'm too lazy to move them all around).
We met my parents at Cheesecake Factory on Mother's Day for lunch and attempted to take some pictures.
Here are Don and the kids on his birthday. Poor Don always gets shorted because his birthday falls the same weekend as our garage sale and I'm always so busy! We went to Carlos O'Kellys and his mom and the kids made him a cake.

Madison had a school field trip to the zoo. They had such a great time!!!


Madison had her first part in the KKC musical that Don and I direct at our church. She was a cheerleader and had a solo too. She did SUCH a great job!!
Here she is with the other 2 cheerleaders. They became great friends!

For Elsie's party we met at Wonderscope museum and then went to a hotel on the plaza and went swimming and had pizza. The kids had so much fun and loved seeing Elsie again!!



Madison dressed up in her scuba suit.
Lily and Don making a caterpillar plant.
The girls loved playing in the supermarket. They were shopping forever!


Taegan got bored shopping, so he went back to the ball room. They are his favorite things!!

Here we are on Easter. We were attempting to get a good picture of all 3 of them. We ate lunch at Don's mom's house and we tried there too!


My pretty girls!!!
The kids on Easter morning after finding their gifts.

Lily and Taegan at the church Easter egg hunt. As you can see Taegan wasn't too happy about having his picture taken.
Finally, our trip to my parents house over spring break! We had a great time with my parents - as always!!

No comments: