Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day!!

Yesterday was our first snow day of 2011!! Don worked from home and we just had a nice day around our house and never got out of our pjs. The kids went outside and played in the snow 3 times in their nice, new snowsuits Grandma and Grandpa bought for our Minnesota trip!! Here they are before we put on their coats and boots...

And after the coats and boots are on. They look so cute all bundled up!!!

My snow angels!!

Here they are playing in the snow. Well, the girls are playing more than Taegan. I think he was just trying hard to walk in his snow boots and not fall!

My kids are obsessed with eating snow, I'm not sure why.

My CRAZY daughters!!

I told you they were crazy! Here is Madison, again with snow in her mouth! Lily with her tongue out again. (I have no idea why!) And poor Taegan looking at his sisters like they have lost their minds! What a bunch!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Great pictures! Looks like they had fun!!! I remember that my brother and I LOVED eating snow when we were kids...how funny.